30 Frederick Street – Available 24th September 2020
28 Frederick Street – Available 11th October 2020
Choice of 2 brand new 2 Storey Duplexs available, identical and mirror image of each other. Quality finishes throughout with matte finished black tap wear and sinks, open plan living and kitchen areas, the latest stainless steel appliances, and clever storage options. Beautiful and thoughtful architecture and flow throughout ensures plenty of natural light.
Features of these magnificent properties include, but not limited to :
* 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes/storage, 1 bedroom downstairs and 2 bedrooms upstairs, main bedroom with ensuite
* Open plan living and dining areas combined with central kitchen leading to rear yard and side access area
* Concrete polished flooring downstairs to living areas and kitchen *Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher, microwave alcove, large fridge cavity, large pantry and stone benchtops
* 3 bathrooms ultra modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, black tap ware, large storage cabinets and main with bathtub
* Internal downstairs laundry with washing machine alcove and loads of cupboard space
* Low maintenance rear yard with decked, grassed and garden area
* Fully fenced and secured
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to each bedroom and living areas
* Large clothes line to rear yard Move in immediately and enjoy the benefits of the beautiful appointed finishes and style the property has to offer. Within : – 600m to Tilman Park – 786m to Sydneyham Train Station – 1km to Sydney Park – 1.5km to King Street Newtown – 1.9km to Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre – 5.5km to Broadway Shopping Centre – 7.3km to Sydney CBD For further information please contact Yorgo Kaporis from Vesta Property Group on 0412 86 11 87
* Please note that virtual furniture has been used in these images to give individuals an idea of the spatial applications and awareness of the space. In no instance are the images designed to deceive any person, and you should make your own measurements and enquiries into whether your furniture will be suitable for the space.