Situated on a corner block of Melford St and a cul-de-sac, this large, spacious, bright and airy 4 bedroom home has been fully renovated throughout, boasting all the mod cons you would expect from a complete fit out. Deceiving from the outside, retaining all its original character features, the tasteful renovation features throughout the whole of the property.
* Polished timber floors throughout bedrooms and living areas
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* 4 large and spacious bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, main bedroom with original ornate fireplace
* Beautifully recessed bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Large lounge room with ornate fire place
* Modern fully equipped eat in kitchen with skylight, gas cook top, integrated dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
* Landscaped back yard area with bench seating and direct access to lock up garage
* Rear positioned fully tiled laundry with second shower and toilet
* Lock up garage with automatic roller door and access to rear yard
* Security alarm system
* Front door TV Monitoring
* Neutral paint throughout
* Bright and airy
Located on a quiet tree lined the street, the home is within 200m to Bus Stops, within 500m to Hurlstone Park Train Station, and within proximity to varied shops, shopping centres, parks and schools.
For further information, please contact Yorgo Kaporis from Vesta Property Group on 0412 86 11 87
* Please note that virtual furniture has been used in these images to give individuals an idea of the spatial applications and awareness of the space. In no instance are the images designed to deceive any person, and you should make your own measurements and enquiries into whether your furniture will be suitable for the space.