Quaint, Character Filled Terrace house in sought after location!
Terrace - Paddington NSW
Available from the 20th August 2021
Following the State Government’s most recent Covid Safety Announcements, all persons intending on inspecting this property must :
1. Wear a face mask
2. Ensure our staff member is wearing a face mask
3. Sign in and register on the State Government’s Covid Tracing App
4. Sign in to our personal Covid Tracing App
5. Sanitise your hands when entering the property
6. Sanitise your hands when exiting the property
7. Ensure that only 1 person at a time is inspecting the property
Should you refuse to comply with these requirements, you will not be permitted to inspect the property. The safety of you, our staff and the general public are our most paramount concern.
Step beyond this gorgeous terrace’s classic facade, for ease of living and lifestyle. Assuring the quintessential inner city life, Five Ways and Oxford Street are only a stroll away.
Features to the property include:
– Private cul-de-sac setting in coveted Windsor Street
– Freshly painted
– Freshly polished floor boards
– High ceilings
– Combined lounge and dining room
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking appliances.
– Full size laundry room, and bathroom with bath tub.
– Low maintenance shared, rear court garden with rear lane access
– Ample off street permit parking
– Original ornate features retained throughout
– Double sized bedrooms
– 728 metres to Five Ways
– 489 metres to Oxford Street
– 1.9 kms to Emanuel Synagogue
– 1.6kms to Wolper Jewish Hospital
– 937metres to St Vincents Hospital
– 1.6kms to Edgecliff Train Station
– 3.4kms to Bondi Junction Westfields
– 3.9kms to Sydney CBD
Easy access to main arterial roads to: Southern Cross Drive, Cross City Tunnel, Harbour Bridge & City West Link, this is one that must not be missed!
For further details contact Simon Viglino on 0404 525 373