A Vintage Classic
House - NEWTOWN NSW
Scheduled Private Inspections By Appointment Only
Available 11th August 2022
Located on one of Newtown’s widest streets this character-filled Federation home is set lined with heritage homes and framed by stands of magnificent trees. Built in 1904 and retaining a wealth of original period features, the three bedroom home is incredibly peaceful and private for its central location tucked away behind the cosmopolitan buzz of Enmore Road.
Be inspired by its classic proportions, vintage charm and sunny north to rear aspect and explore the potential to renovate and create your dream home in this tranquil tree-lined pocket of Newtown.
With its solid double brick construction, soaring ceilings and a large attic, step outside and explore a world of arts and entertainment with cafes, small bars, theatres and galleries footsteps from the door and with close proximity to top schools, RPA Hospital and Sydney University.
– Classic cottage frontage with a traditional bullnose verandah
– Fluid single level layout accommodating 3 double bedrooms
– Main with a fireplace, built in bookcases and French doors to the front verandah
– Living room with a fireplace and a sunny dine-in gas kitchen
– Private walled courtyard garden bathed in northerly sunshine
– Tidy bathroom with a bath, internal laundry/utilities room
– High ornate ceilings, original ceiling roses, wide skirting boards
– Original floorboards and large attic storage
– Air Conditioning and sky lights
– Private 163sqm approx block, convenient secure side access
– Stroll to Enmore Road’s foodie hub, theatres and design stores
– One of Newtown’s widest streets, 550m to the train station
– Cultural hub home to top design schools, theatres and galleries
– Stroll to Newtown Public and High School of Performing Arts
For further information please contact Salpi Kradjian on 0477 775 433 or Yorgo Kaporis on 0412 86 11 87 from Vesta Property Group