Perched up High! - Private, Bright & Leafy Outlook!
Unit - STANMORE NSW
Scheduled Inspection Time Saturday 7th August 2021 10.45AM – 11.15AM
* PLEASE NOTE – due to the current Covid restrictions for the Greater Sydney Regions, persons intending on viewing this property MUST register their interest with Salpi Kradjian on 0477 775 433 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be allocated a 10 minute time frame, and only 1 person at a time is permitted to inspect the property. If you have not made a 10 minute appointment to inspect, you will be refused entry. We strongly encourage those persons who have made a 10 minute allocated time slot to be prompt for their appointment so as to avoid any gathering of persons to the property. Anyone who has not made an appointment will be refused entry for the inspection. You must also comply to, and ensure the following requirements of inspection :
1. Wear a face mask
2. Ensure our staff member is wearing a face mask
3. Sign in and register on the State Government’s Covid Tracing App
4. Sign in to our personal Covid Tracing App
5. Sanitise your hands when entering the property
6. Sanitise your hands when exiting the property
7. Ensure that only 1 person at a time is inspecting the property
Should you refuse to comply with these requirements, you will not be permitted to inspect the property. The safety of you, our staff and the general public are of our most paramount concern.
This 2 bedroom apartment is perfectly suited to a busy professional/ individual/ couple, looking for easy care, low maintenance living, with easy access to local shops, cafes, bus and train transport.
Quietly positioned at the rear of the block, the property features open plan lounge, dining and a galley style kitchen.
The kitchen features electric ceramic top cooking, and modern flooring throughout.
Ample storage is provided in the both bedrooms, plus room for a double sized bed with side tables.
Modern bathroom with walk in shower only, continual instant electric hot water, plus free secure communal laundry facilities with individual secure power access.
Features to the common area include, security intercom access, and a small balcony space.
To top it off, there is revere cycle split system air conditioning to keep the property cool in the warmer months, and warm in the cooler times.
Located across the road, is a private and tranquil small local park “Montague Gardens”, perfect for that extra space for quiet and relaxation.
– 850m to the Enmore theatre
– 2.9kms to Marrickville Metro shopping Centre
– 1.6kms to Newtown Railway Station
– 1.7kms to King Street Newtown
– 4kms to Redfern Train Station
– 2.6kms to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
– 6 kms to Sydney CBD
– 300m to Stanmore Station
Don’t miss out!
Inspections by appointment or advertised time