Over sized studio apartments with balconies. Prime city fringe location!
Studio - Redfern NSW
Inspect Saturday 16th April 2022 10.10am – 10.30am
35/1 Regent Place Redfern| LEASED!
36/1 Regent Place Redfern| Available NOW : $420 per week
Centrally located in the heart of Redfern and directly across the road from the renewed Redfern Train Station, these oversized studio apartments offer the space of a one bedroom unit. Accessibility to main arterial roads and transport to Eastern, Inner West and South Western Suburbs is at your doorstep. Within metres are all of Redfern’s trendy bars, cafés and restaurants which will tantalise the senses and the tastebuds.
Each unit is packed with the following features :
– Secure intercom access
– Secure lift access
– Spacious 58 sqm layout allows you to create separate living and sleeping zones
– Full size kitchen with gas hob and dishwasher and ample cupboard space
– New carpets
– Large covered balcony
– Fully tiled modern bathrooms, Unit 35 consisting of bath and shower
– Internal laundry with dryer
Location to Amenities within :
– 20m to Redfern Train Station
– 800m to Victoria Park
– 1.1 kims to Broadway
– 1.6 kms to Haymarket
– 2.2 kms to RPAH
– 2.8 kms to Newtown
For further information please contact Salpi Kradjian on 0477 775 433 or Simon Viglino on 0404 525 373
* PLEASE NOTE – to inspect this property you must comply to, and ensure the following requirements of inspection :
1. Wear a face mask
2. Ensure our staff member is wearing a face mask
3. Sign in and register on the State Government’s Covid Tracing App
4. Sign in to our personal Covid Tracing App
5. Sanitise your hands when entering the property
6. Sanitise your hands when exiting the property
7. Ensure that only 1 person at a time is inspecting the property
8. Follow the instructions of the property manager at all times
9. Adhere to the State Governments Covid Safety Plans and Health Orders and observe the 4 square metre rule indoors.
Should you refuse to comply with these requirements, you will not be permitted to inspect the property. The safety of you, our staff and the general public are of our most paramount concern.