Luxury Top Floor Apartment in Brand New Complex
Unit - Erskineville NSW
Inspect Saturday 8th May 2021 10.30am – 11.00am
On offer, this sun drenched two bedroom apartment showcasing both sophistication and style through a modern twist, is a triumph of modern architecture and stylish finishes. Designed by leading architectural firm DKO, this apartment boasts uninterrupted district views. With an impressive approach to comfort and modern family living this apartment is sure to impress.
– Two sun drenched bedrooms w/ built-in robes
– En-suite off of main bedroom
– Spacious indoor/outdoor entertaining space with private terrace balcony & sweeping views
– Stylish stone kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & built-in fridge/freezer
– Floor to ceiling windows/doors in living room
– Luxurious bathrooms
– Internal laundry w/ dryer
– Abundance of storage space & ducted air-conditioning
– Secure lift access building w/ security video intercom & 24hr concierge service
– One secure access car space
Conveniently located close to all amenities and amongst vibrant shops, cafes, restaurants and bars of Newtown and Erskineville Village this beautifully appointed 2 bedroom unit is within :
* 200m to Sydney Park
* 500m to King Street Newtown
* 600m to St Peters Train Station
* 1km to Erskineville Train Station and Shopping Village
* 2km to Marrickville Metro
* 3.9kms to Marrickville shopping and restaurant district
* 4.1kms to Broadway shopping centre
* 5.9kms to Sydney CBD
For further information please contact Salpi Kradjian on 0477 775 433 or Yorgo Kaporis on 0412 86 11 87 from Vesta Property Group
In the interest of Public Health, we ask that person intending to inspect this property do so with the following conditions:
•That you use hand sanitiser on your way in to inspect the property and again when you exit the property.
•That persons inspect the property one at a time (if you are single) or in your family group at a time.
•If you do not wish to follow our protocol, then we will not allow you to inspect the property.
We thank you for your understanding and ask for your patience with these matters. Everyone’s health and safety is our primary concern.
- Open Parking Spaces