The Piano Factory Annandale’s Premiere Apartment Living
Unit Sold - Annandale NSW
Located in the historical Belling Building of the highly sought after Piano Factory, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment offers spacious flowing interiors leading to a large entertainment patio style courtyard. Security is paramount throughout the complex which offers resort style facilities and lifestyle with award winning gardens, tennis court, gymnasium and pool.
The Northerly aspect allows for bright interiors with an abundance of natural light which enhance the neutral tones throughout. A perfect purchase to enter into the market in one of Sydney’s most popular and affluent inner city suburbs, or an excellent investment for the astute investor.
Packed with features throughout, and accessible to Annandale Village this well appointed and equipped apartment boasts :
* Large master bedroom with expansive built in robe and views to patio area
* Modern and private ensuite bathroom from the master bedroom
* Second bedroom located to the rear of the apartment with built in robes and shelves
* Fully equipped kitchen with granite benchtops and breakfast bar area, stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and rangehood, ample cupboard space including built in pantry section, dishwasher and large fridge alcove
* Expansive free flowing living room with floorboards and ceiling fan, with sliding doors leading to your own private functional entertainment patio
* Main modern bathroom shower over the bathtub and concealed internal laundry
* Storage closet at the entry
* Huge entertainment north facing light and airy patio courtyard with approximately 26 square metres of alfresco dining and entertaining possibilities
* Swimming pool, tennis court, gymnasium and manicured gardens on site and available for your private use
* Gated community with intercom security system and secure parking space onsite
Providing easy access to all of Annandale’s community, inner west living is at its best :
* 300m to Annandale Village shops, restaurants, café’s, bars, pubs and bus services to Sydney CBD, Leichhardt and Coogee
* 700m to leading to Canal Reserve and Johnston Creek walkways leading to Harold Park, Federal Park, Jubilee Park and Oval and Bicentennial Park with linking foreshore walkways through Blackwattle Bay towards the Fish Markets and Pyrmont, and the stunning views at Rozelle Bay
* 1.3kms to Jubilee Park light rail
* 2.1kms to Leichhardt’s “Little Italy”
* 2.6kms to trendy and affluent Newtown
* 3kms to Broadway
* 5kms to Sydney CBD
* A selection of Primary Schools
Note all distances are approximate as defined by Wheris as the search engine
Council Rates Approximately $331pq
Water Rates Approximately $157.31pq
Strata Levies Approximately $2063pq which includes the hot water service and use of the facilities
Community living and surrounded by facilities, lifestyle, greenspaces and resort style living, this apartment is the ideal inner city home.
For further information please contact Yorgo Kaporis on 0412 86 11 87 or Simon Viglino on 0404 525 373 from Vesta Property Group.