2 Bedroom Light Filled Apartment
Unit - Fairlight NSW
Inspect Saturday 12th February 2022 10.30am – 11.00am
Available 19th February 2022
Graced with elegant details from its charming 1920s heritage, this light filled north facing apartment offers an ideal base for a relaxed northern beaches lifestyle. The versatile layout offers generously proportioned living areas and bedrooms which are functional and well presented. The property resides on the first floor of a quiet boutique block of just five, set within moments of Fairlight local shopping village, Stocklands Balgowlah, city bound bus services and North Harbour Walk. Manly’s lively social hub with award winning cafes and restaurants, ferry wharf, harbour and idyllic beaches are approximately 1.5 kilometres away.
* An impressive 96sqm of space
* Well maintained interiors bask in an abundance of light and sea breezes
* Beautiful residential garden oasis with lush lawns and barbecue facilities
* Light filled eat in kitchen in good working order
* Generously proportioned bedrooms adjoin north facing sunroom or study area
* Well maintained bathroom showcases a selection of contemporary fittings
* Polished floor boards, beautiful high ornate ceilings, original architraves
* Features single open car space (please see note below regarding the car space), located footsteps to local bus services
* Within moments of Fairlight Beach, tidal pool and idyllic swimming coves
* Full brick building with only one common wall, block of just five apartments
***** Please note. There is currently construction next door to the complex for the next 3-6 months and the car space is not immediately available. Once the space is available, the rent will be $650pw.
For further details please contact Salpi Kradjian on 0477 775 433 or Yorgo Kaporis on 0412 86 11 87 from Vesta Property Group
* PLEASE NOTE – to inspect this property you must comply to, and ensure the following requirements of inspection :
1. Wear a face mask
2. Ensure our staff member is wearing a face mask
3. Sign in and register on the State Government’s Covid Tracing App
4. Sign in to our personal Covid Tracing App
5. Sanitise your hands when entering the property
6. Sanitise your hands when exiting the property
7. Ensure that only 1 person at a time is inspecting the property
8. Follow the instructions of the property manager at all times
9. Adhere to the State Governments Covid Safety Plans and Health Orders and observe the 4 square metre rule indoors.
Should you refuse to comply with these requirements, you will not be permitted to inspect the property. The safety of you, our staff and the general public are of our most paramount concern.
- Open Parking Spaces