Furnished Studio Apartment with Modern Finishes
Apartment - REDFERN NSW
Inspect by Appointment
Following the State Government’s most recent Covid Safety Announcements, all persons intending on inspecting this property must :
1. Wear a face mask
2. Ensure our staff member is wearing a face mask
3. Sign in and register on the State Government’s Covid Tracing App
4. Sign in to our personal Covid Tracing App
5. Sanitise your hands when entering the property
6. Sanitise your hands when exiting the property
7. Ensure that only 1 person at a time is inspecting the property
Should you refuse to comply with these requirements, you will not be permitted to inspect the property. The safety of you, our staff and the general public are our most paramount concern.
Available 15th July 2021
Located in a modern and unique apartment block, this furnished studio apartment has all the conveniences one would expect living so close to the city. It is one of the largest studio’s in the block and has a Juliette style balcony. Features include :
* Modern finishes throughout
* Galley style kitchen with stove top and convection microwave oven, fridge and good storage space
* Modern bathroom with glass shower screen
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Built in robes/storage cupboard
* 2 seater sofa
* Wall mounted TV
* 1 x built in desk with 1 x chairs
* Large sliding door with Juliette balcony
* Security complex with intercom access and security code access to individual apartments
* 24 hour CCTV
* Free WIFI
* Coin operated laundromat on premises
* Secure common outdoor area with swipe card access
Easy access to conveniences. Situated within 200m from Redfern Oval, 825m to Redfern Train Station, surrounded by trendy cafes and bars within the Redfern precinct, and 3.1km to Sydney CBD.
For further information, please contact Salpi Kradjian on 0477 775 433 or Yorgo Kaporis on 0412 86 11 87 from Vesta Property Group.
In the interest of Public Health, we ask that person intending to inspect this property do so with the following conditions:
1. That you use hand sanitiser on your way in to inspect the property and again when you exit the property.
2. That persons inspect the property one at a time (if you are single) or in your family group at a time.
3. If you do not wish to follow our protocol, then we will not allow you to inspect the property.
We thank you for your understanding and ask for your patience with these matters. Everyone’s health and safety is our primary concern.