Renovated 1 bedroom unit + parking in prime city fringe location!
Unit - ULTIMO NSW
Inspect Saturday 26th June 2021 11.30am – 12.00pm
Following the State Government’s most recent Covid Safety Announcements, all persons intending on inspecting this property must :
1. Wear a face mask
2. Ensure our staff member is wearing a face mask
3. Sign in and register on the State Government’s Covid Tracing App
4. Sign in to our personal Covid Tracing App
5. Sanitise your hands when entering the property
6. Sanitise your hands when exiting the property
7. Ensure that only 5 people at a time are inspecting the property
Should you refuse to comply with these requirements, you will not be permitted to inspect the property. The safety of you, our staff and the general public are our most paramount concern.
Located in a tucked away tree lined side street within Ultimo. This apartment utilises its location to provide a quiet, tranquil atmosphere whilst still being within a moments stroll from shopping, eateries, UTS, Sydney University, Darling Harbour parks and much more.
Having recently undergone a modern renovation, the apartment features:
– Newly renovated, kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
– Bathtub and separate shower.
– Secure garage parking
– Sleek open plan kitchen.
– Security intercom system.
– Bedroom with built in wardrobes
– Moments from shopping centre, cafes, restaurants and cinemas.
This apartment provides a great opportunity for a working professional and won’t be around for long!
For further details please contact Simon Viglino on 0404 525 373 or Salpi Kradjian on 0477 775 433
In the interest of Public Health, we ask that person intending to inspect this property do so with the following conditions:
1. That you use hand sanitiser on your way in to inspect the property and again when you exit the property
2. That persons inspect the property one at a time (if you are single) or in your family group at a time
3. If you do not wish to follow our protocol, then we will not allow you to inspect the property
We thank you for your understanding and ask for your patience with these matters. Everyone’s health and safety is our primary concern.